Monthly Archives: May 2013

When is it Right to Take Custody of Someone Else’s Child?

                 Under Washington law, a person other than a parent (a non-parent) may petition for custody of a child “by filing a petition seeking custody of the child in the county where the child is permanently resident or where the

Posted in Uncategorized